Lisa M. Nyuli, Attorney at Law
For Illinois State Bar Association 3rd Vice President 2017
Dear ISBA Members,
I am excited to announce my candidacy for 3rd Vice President of the Illinois State Bar Association! Let me take this opportunity to tell you why I am qualified to hold this office and, ultimately, to serve you as your ISBA President.
I have served the ISBA for over 16 years in important leadership roles, including:
- Six Years on Board of Governors
- Assembly (2 Terms)
- Chair of Judicial Advisory Polls Committee
- Continuing Legal Education Committee Member
- Chair – 3 Years of Solo & Small Firm Conference Committee
- Family Law Section Council Member
- Vice-Chair -Task Force on Future of the Profession
- Special Committee For Review of Collaborative Law Process Member
- Click Here for a Complete List of My Bar Activities
My priority will be to address the economic and technological issues facing our profession, as well as the increased competition from non-lawyer providers. I am prepared to take on these and the other challenges facing all of us.
Help me in this critical pursuit by reviewing my website and supporting me for 3rd Vice President of the ISBA.
Thank you for your consideration.
- Lisa M. Nyuli
Elect Lisa Nyuli as ISBA 3rd Vice President
Experience Where It Counts
Prepared to Lead
- Past President of the Kane County Bar Association
- Past President of the Kane County Bar Foundation
- Past President of the Elgin Bar Association
- Treasurer of Illinois Bar Foundation
Honors & Awards
- Illinois Legal Aid Online, Pro Bono Volunteer of the Month, 2009
- Kane County Bar Foundation, Pro Bono Award, 2006
- Northern Illinois University College of Law Alumni Council, Alumnus of the Year, 2005
- Kane County Bar Association, Family Law Achievement Award, 2003